You’re hanging out at the lab, feel like bopping along to something science related, but can’t take another round of She Blinded Me With Science? These scientists have you covered. Get all your science-y goodness with these hilarious parodies.
1. Sick of sitting on that great paper? Send it to PLOS
“In PLOS” (Applause–Lady Gaga) by Dlab Follies
2. Internships are hard to get. You have to find some way to separate yourself from the pack.
“Lab Slaves” (Royals–Lordes) by Caylyn Harvey, Jay Jenkins, and Emily Keator
3. For the day you just aren’t motivated by your research:
“The Lab Song” (The Lazy Song–Bruno Mars) by Cohen Ford MU
4. Because you can’t go wrong with a Journey parody:
“Don’t Stop Pipetting” (Don’t Stop Believing–Journey) by Massague Lab
5. And saving the best for last – the UF Pathology lab is full of ridiculously awesome people.
“Thrift Lab” (Thrift Shop–Macklemore) by the UF Pathology Lab
Scientists, don’t stop being hilarious.
Want more scientific parody goodness? We can help you with that.