1. This Daft Punk tribute created by the UCSD’s budding neuroscientists will motivate you to get your data. Or to dance around your living room. It’s a toss up.
2. Want to read Cosmos, but don’t have enough time? Coma Niddy and Sabrina Peña condense Carl Sagan into a catchy science parody song.
3. There is so much awesome going on here, we just don’t know where to start. If Timblais ever goes on tour, we are buying tickets.
4. We included this mostly because of Beaker. We love Beaker.
5. Song poison yourself extra hard with this this parody of Bruno Mars and Travis McCoy’s “Billionaire”
Do you not feel like you’re happy enough to go back to work? Let us help you with more science parody songs.