Just kidding. It’s six. But who’s counting? Not lawyers. That’s why you go to law school right? No math classes. Anywho, we here at Bitter Lawyer love us some song parodies. And this week we countdown six of the best from around the web… or at least YouTube.
1. Overwhelmed at law school? This one’s for you:
“Law School” (Payphone – Maroon 5) by Chocolate Ghost House
2. Macklemore and law school?! What could be better?
“Thrift Shop #Legally” (Thrift Shop – Macklemore) by The Kujisan
3. Is Queen more your musical style? Someone should make a supersonic brief outta you…
“Don’t Stop Me Now” (Queen) by GW Law Revue 2013
4. Dreamin’ about your sweet career?
“Lawyers” (Royals -Lorde) Auckland Law Revue
5. Are you a gunner? Do you know it? Celebrate!
I’m a Gunner and I Know It” (Sexy and I Know It – LMFAO) by the University of Missouri – Kansas City
6. And, our personal favorite…
“Lawyer Style” (Gangnam Style – PSY) by Tommy Chuang
Tommy, call us.
Did you love these as much as we did? Check out Above the Law’s Law Revue video contest for more fantastic parodies.