1. Trolman, Glaser & Lichtman have actually already won this category in the past with their “Machete” commercial. But, their other commercial is a close second:
2. Florida-based Nation Law Firm decided they need to highlight their dog ownership. Their new slogan? We Have Dogs Too.
Now, some websites may have stopped investigating right there, because seriously, WTF? But not us. Because we care about you. And we thought you should know this actually a battle royale of the central Florida legal community.
Because Morgan & Morgan have really edged out the competition by showing that they are kind people who have dogs.
Nation, which is surprisingly NOT a national firm, decided enough is enough. The Morgans aren’t the only people with freakin’ dogs. TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME.
Who are you going to hire now? How could you decide?! They BOTH have dogs! It’s way too complicated, better go smoke some pot. Oh wait. Guess who just happens to be super in favor of legalizing marijuana? John Morgan of Morgan & Morgan. Fuck yeah. Hire that guy. (Disclaimer: This is not a recommendation. We have no idea who you should hire. And if we did, we wouldn’t tell you because we’re jerks.)
3. This Guitar Hero inspired rap for Bruce Flint’s Dallas-based law firm
Why was this in CGI? Did this law firm use this ad anywhere other than the internet? Who knows? We do know that it is hilarious.
4. Winton & Hiestand have found a way to stand out: convincing excellent 90s rapper “Master P” to attest to their awesome. Wait you don’t remember “Master P”? He’s the Ugh guy:
And here he is telling you how the law office of Winton & Hiestand is super awesome.
You may be asking yourself how they persuaded “Master P” to do such a thing. Well, according to the firm – it’s a pretty sweet story centering around a cooperative effort to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. But still, insane.
5. Do we even have to explain this one?
We checked. He’s a real lawyer.