See, you totally love these stupid lawyer commercials. It’s okay we do too. It’s a labor of love.
1. If what you require of your lawyer is that they are able to make a pack of wild dogs sit, these guys have you covered.
In other dog related lawyer news, we don’t know why this dog is so mad.
But, Erin Brockovich works with these guys, so seems legit.
2. There has been quite a rash of zombie lawyer parody ads like this one:
but apparently this is an actual ad for a real lawyer. Because…Walking Dead premier. Obviously.
3. Why not combine your random music gig with your law firm’s commercial? What could go wrong?
4. Also, if you thought European lawyer-types were less insane. You are wrong, wrong wrong. Here is a woman fellating a popsicle to prove it.
5. Remember when William Shatner did teevee commercials for some Milwaukee based law firm no one had ever heard of? Oh, wait, that was only two years ago. Excuse us while we go see if Captain Kirk would be interested in becoming our spokesman. We know Shatner has a “say yes” policy, but Bill – trust us when we say however much they offered you…it wasn’t enough.
6. Whatever, all of these lawyer could take a page out of this guy’s mini-mall/flea market rapping commercial.