Seven Things to Look Forward to as a Junior Associate:
1. Doing absolutely nothing all week, then getting a Friday phone call from a partner at 5:15 PM.
2. Being uninteresting to people with cool jobs.
3. Telling people that vacations are for pussies and actually believing it.
4. Telling your friends that you have a shot at making partner.
5. Finding out that you were just passed over for partner.
6. Changing jobs without letting your new firm know that you were passed over for partner.
7. Not making partner at your new firm because they already knew you were passed over for partner at your old firm.
Check out other lists, tallies and scores to settle in Bitter by Numbers.