How much of a boss is Ruth Bader Ginsburg? You already know that she has an entire meme dedicated to her badassness:
…but there is so, so much more. Let us count the top five ways that RBG goes so hard.
5. Lace Game On Fleek
RBG has owned the lace doily game for years and years. No one rocks a collar like Ginsburg.
RBG is not content to rest on those fashion laurels. For each State of the Union, she likes to kick it up a notch and break out the lacy gloves too.
4. How Many Women Should Be On The Court?
People are still fool enough to ask RBG how many ladypeople should be on the court. Her answer, of course, is all of them.
3. She Murdered Cancer. Twice.
RBG has kicked both colorectal cancer (1999) and pancreatic cancer (2009).
Regrettably, that pic is Photoshopped, but we don’t care.
2. She Still Works Out Way More Than You Do
What’s RBG’s secret to a long, ass-kicking life? Working out.
I do a variety of weight-lifting, elliptical glider, stretching exercises, push-ups. And I do the Canadian Air Force exercises almost every day.
In case you’re wondering, here’s the Canadian Air Force exercises that RBG fits in every day.
- toe touching/warm-up: 30 seconds
- knee raising: 30 seconds
- arm circling: 30 seconds
- partial sit-ups: 30 seconds
- chest and leg raising: 2 minutes
- side leg raising: 1 minute
- push-ups (from a kneeling position): 2 minutes
- leg lifting: 1 minute
- run and hop: 3 minutes
Do you fit these in every day? Do you run and hop every morning? No, because you are not RBG.
1. She Was “Not 100% Sober” During The State Of The Union 2015
Oh, come on. You weren’t sober during that thing either.
[Weightlifter illustration via Shutterstock]